View Single Post
Old 2011-01-30, 11:03 AM

Re: Great Trader: Mindfreak

my trade with him was not so good.....it was a B&P trade...after i sent my discs i was informed that some of the shows had the wrong dates (this was no real issue as i did not have them anyway), then the promised shipping date came and went (after a week i emailed and was told that he was busy with work and would send them on the next monday), the discs never arrived, i emailed again and was told that they were probably lost in the post. He promised to re-send and let me have the tracking number for the parcel. The day before he was due to send he emailed me to tell me he was missing one title out of the trade. I asked him to send whatever he could (as i was now getting frustrated and didn't want to delay the package any further)...i did not get the tracking number but the discs did arrive including blanks for the lost title....when i checked the discs one of them was not one of the gigs but a Harry Potter film!!!

I emailed him to let him know and told him that the trade had been a disaster - 3 days later I have heard nothing more from him.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes