View Single Post
Old 2005-12-20, 03:10 PM

Re: Cue sheets, disc images, tag info and online databases

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfienoakes101
...The point is, that bootleg people are a strange and obsessive lot, and even though there are only a small number of each title out there...
just to prove that we are a strange and obsessive lot, it is very important to us that you use the term "trader" where it applies as opposed to "bootlegger" or "bootleg people".

a bootlegger is a person who sells, a trader is a person who strictly trades and never sells. the populace of this site is comprised of the latter, and we do our best to keep bootleggers out of here and prevent the sale of our shows which we post & trade freely. bootlegs do show up here because we "liberate" them, which means that we make as perfect a copy as possible and offer it for free in hopes that nobody will have to buy it since its so widespread.

don't take this as an attack, it is just a little detail that we can get sticky about.

as for burning using a cue sheet and creating an image, I'm not sure if anybody here does that... I know I don't. Does anybody else here burn shows using a cue sheet and an image on a regular basis (or even occasionally)?

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes