View Single Post
Old 2006-08-09, 01:29 PM

Re: 'Invalid argument'........ 'internal error 22'

Thank you for that info, AND the emoticon...... very cool

No, not stopping, all set with that. Just that i noticed that 'sometimes' when i check the 'peers' list and look at seeders expecting to see myself listed, i am not there. As soon as i hit, 'manual announce' button (on btTorn.... haven't used uTor over there yet), bingo, i am back on the list of seeders. So i was wondering whether all that time i was not showing up(they say the tracker announces every 45min), i was seeding altruistically in the purist sense(no credit ). Now that i am switching over to the uTor client, i just want to be sure i know how to 'manually' announce myself to the tracker and not lose those valuable little bits of credit. Seems so hard to get one's esr up at DIME(without uploading a show). I will do that eventually. In the meantime, i do manipulate my bandwith, try not to spread it too thin, etc. Fortunately, i have the fatest pipe i could get from my isp without going T1....... ouch$ Well, i think i'm just looking for easy info here, without reading the uTor 'how to' Apologize. Thanks all the same tho...... i will go read.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes