View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 02:14 PM

Re: Should we ban thoughtless leechers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedwacker View Post
Under the assumption the taper isn't playing games with their recordings they are sending out purposely genning up copies and or purposely degrading them by other means and not being upfront about it. If the taper is upfront about it and the receiver(s) lies about it afterwards shame on the receiver(s) but reverse the situation then shame on the taper. And yes tapers can do what they want, how they want with their recordings, that is not the issue. If you provide something you should provide it under the terms you said you were going to do.
That's also under the assumption that any part of any trade has anything to do with anyone except the people actually involved in said trade.
First off I wasn't referring to you or even talking to you but if you want to make this about you then fine with me. I was actually referring to a set of Millard tapes that belong to someone else.

Quote:
In other words, you got a LOT of parasites jumping to conclusions without ALL of the facts.

AND....

You have some champion high-hurdlers in your "community' also, especially when it comes to jumping to conclusions.
Well this "parasite" has phone records to go along with the tapes and clearly they are not what was discussed and agreed upon but back to you. I haven't drawn any conclusions about your dealings all I know is there is two sides to every story and the only side that seems to be public is yours. I'm sure if the other side ever comes out in public in one of your dealings where you insist you are right everyone else is wrong you won't be looking as saintly as you like to paint yourself. I don't know what "community" you are referring to since there really is none these days just a bunch of why should I do anything to foward my hobby, I'll just download it when someone else does all the leg work and then bitch and whine if the well isn't giving up the goods they want or at the pace they think it should.

Quote:
And that "community" has more enough busybodies that don't know when to shut up and mind their own mother-fuckIng business, ESPECIALLY when it comes to something that didn't concern them EVER.

I actually happen to agree with you on this except for one key detail. If you air your dirty laundry in public then you open it up to public scrutiny like it or not.

Quote:
Sorry, please get this thread back on topic, it's time for all of you haters all to go back to ranting about you-know-who.

And continue with your flame-fest and back-patting sessions also, please.

That is funny coming from someone who only seems to pop up in this thread when it goes off topic. I'm done discussing this in public with you. If you wish to continue to discuss this in a productive manner as two adults. I'll be more than happy to continue this discussion with you in private.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes