View Single Post
Old 2008-04-11, 09:53 AM

Re: MESSAGE TO LINKIN PARK TRADERS ....

Hey,

Just before I state my case... Thanks for driving the traffic to my website. As many would of read, I stated my reasons for marking the 3 people I did, and I just think this is childish. Your blacklisting me, someone who hasn't even started trading yet!

"he has asked me to give him for FREE (FOR NOTHING !!!)"

Well... 2 people have already started to help me out in getting some shows, and I thank them very much for there kindness.

"i've tried to be gentle and helpful . i have given links to download some shows"

Well... If you gave me 'links' to download shows, what links to what shows did you give me? And why? Don't I have them already. Oh, I know why... because the only links you gave me were for DIME. Which I'm already a member of, and that's where I've gotten most of my shows from.

"now he tries to blacklist me for that !!"

Call it what you want, but you really need to start learning how to read a little bit more clearly, I only marked you down for being a aggressive and please.. Don't try and lie your way out saying you were "gentle and helpful".

"At first time he wants to get from me shows for free, then he wants to buy shows from me. And after I donīt agreed he was angry,...."

I only got angry with you, because you got extremely frustrated and angry first towards me, typing in CAPS didn't help me not to get angry... Maybe that's a lesson to you both.

Thanks for your time reading this everybody, take your choice, but I've already given my reasons. If you want to blacklist me, that's your choice. However, this is a quote from my website...

Quote:
Was it so hard to just say politely that you didn't want to trade the shows for nothing?, Instead of yelling your fucking heads off, and then just blocking me straight away? Grow the FUCK UP! Anymore bullshit from anyone else, you will be marked on this list as well. This list will also extend on other websites. You 'MIGHT' see me being blacklisted on some sites, but I can assure you it's false and it's just criticism. Plus, I have not traded any show before, I'm just starting out. Please Ignore these childish kids. Thank You.
I have no more to say, and I'm sorry to all the other traders out there if you start knocking me down as a bad trader when I honestly have done nothing wrong but just speak the truth. And I think these 2 have forgotten that they were in my position back in the day with very limited amount of shows.

"You still stuck with your 10 shows?, You really are a 'newbie' "

I SURE AM, and you used to be as well. Everybody in the trading scene used to be a newbie, so get your facts straight and honestly both of you grow the hell up. Sorry everyone else for these 2 waisting your time.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes