View Single Post
Old 2008-07-19, 10:47 AM

Re: Burning DVD torrents to DVD

Sorry, but I did not take the time to see exactly what I had which was "Nero 7 Essentials" when I try to follow the instructions above with this program I got a warning that reallocation of files may make the burn unreadable. Consequently I did not go ahead and burn with "Nero 7 Essentials." I did find a freeware program called ImgBurn that did the job although it burned slower with an interface that was not quite as good as the ONES burning program I am the demoing.

I have another question too. A while ago I downloaded a DVD-9 video torrent from this site. Even my tried-and-true method of using both DVD shrink and "Nero 7 Essentials", which works on most video torrents, did not work when changing the options to burn on a DVD-9 rather then a DVD-5. I mean the software said it worked, but my DVD player could not see the second layer like it can when you purchase a commercial music video. So will burning directly the video_ts folder be the trick here. Do you need a particularly good burn program to do DVD-9? Incidentally my burner is advertised as being a dual layer burner.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes