View Single Post
Old 2005-06-01, 12:49 PM

Question Re: Best way to store all these downloads?

Hi folks. I have been downloading show for about 2 weeks now. I have already created about 10 cd's worth,at least. I have a question which I think I may already know the answer too, maybe I don't want to hear this answer, because I think I already know what it is going to be, but I figure if I am going to play this game, I want to do it right.

I don't have access to a lot of money, I am blind, am in between jobs, and am living on disability, and it sucks. Right now I am storing my cd's in spyndles, like the one's you get when you purchase blank cd's. Will this method work, until I can afford to purchase those cd booket you guys are talking about? Or will they become damaged somehow? If they get scratched, then why do they sell them in the spyndels in the first place? YOu would think they would already be scratched up when you get them home, since the cd's rub together when handeled the spyndel. I have noticed that you have to have a lot of resources to obtain and back up these shows like the big boys do, so to speak. I feeel like I am playing with toys, while everybody else is playing with the real thing with lots of resources, just frustrated, that's all, but I love this site man.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes