View Single Post
Old 2008-12-10, 01:04 AM
St Annie

Question This is a Mac question too..... and a vote of thanks

I am soooo new to this I can't even reply properly, except to say I am so excited to have successfully downloaded my very first bittorrent and of the wonderful Mr Beck with his great band (I am partial as that gorgeous gal Tal is an Ozzie as I am).

So now I can watch the DVD on my computer - I have an Apple i Mac - for which I am very lucky as it looks great but I also want to have a hard copy for elsewhere. I had instructions from a friend on another trading site about how to make copies when you had an original DVD R disc just using the inherent abilities of the Mac but this to me seems different and I don't know how to adapt the instructions (maybe I haven't thought about it hard enough yet, I'm just so excited). However I also now have Mac The Ripper and have trialled DVD2XOne, but not yet bought it.

Can someone tell me what is the best way I should go now to get hard copies as I hope to be an eager participant, sharer and maybe trader......

I saw a previous thread re burning software for a iMac but I'm afraid I just could not understand any of it.... Maybe if I go back and re-read, but still if anyone can assist I'd be very grateful.

Thank you again for a wonderful site and for all those for share and teach their technical skills to others without which we could not share this great music.. Annie
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes