Originally Posted by denspark View Post
NO fuck him

Quote:
TO THIS HUMAN ...... I AM NOT SAYING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HUMAN

Quote:
c u later SUCKER
Well Keith you really are showing you're true colours aren't you ?
You claim that i was abusive to you, you know thats not true but its your ony defence for being such a poor trader.
A good trader offers replacements instantly, there should be no need to even ask.
I'm sure anyone reading this thread can see that it is in fact you who is actually abusive and offensive.
You have used foul language in your post and also referred to me as 'a jerk' , 'this human' and now a 'sucker'.
I guess you think this is acceptable ??
Regardless of whether you like me or not Keith you should replace faulty discs, after all it would have only cost you about 60 pence for the disc and postage.
The fact is you ARE a BAD trader and this thread was opened to warn people of this fact, you have turned it into a name calling thread in the hope that you will get support from some people.
Carry on Keith with the insults, you're digging yourself a bigger hole all the time.
Any good trader knows that no matter what i supposedly said to you or you have said to me doesn't alter one simple trading rule and that is that faulty discs should be replaced. Receiving faulty discs isn't my fault its yours.
I'm taking a break from trading but i'll keep you're name on my website as a 'BAD TRADER' so all the good traders don't get stung like i did.

*** Moderators: I don't want this thread removed but I really do think it should be closed now to prevent anymore name calling.
I thought it was about posting topics about bad traders, not a school playground for name calling.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes