View Single Post
Old 2005-10-22, 02:37 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Is it time to start culling down the number of banners?

There are a lot of banners, but they are made by just a handful of people. I dont' want to take one down just because other people don't want to see it. I think it should be up to the user to tell me they no longer want their banner up.

As for categories, who would decide which category they go into? What if there is a Jamband category but TV submits his GG Allen (or whatever that guys name is) banner and says he wants it in the Jamband category? And then, everyone protests and says Noooo except Spe and TV say Yeeeees. I know I don't feel like handling putting them into categories because I don't know half of these bands and don't want to decide myself.

And then you suggested maybe limiting it by artist. But, what if we say Only Three Pink Floyd banners and four different people submit one?

I would think that if we were going to limit things, it might be better to limit it per person. If someone goes over a certain number of banners, then if they want to submit a new one, they need to say which one they want removed.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes