View Single Post
Old 2009-01-24, 07:55 PM
TTD Staff

Re: I've got an idea....

Posts removed, this isn't The Lounge guys!

Did you know that you may set it up so you may only receive PMs from Mods and users in your Contacts List? User CP > Edit Options > click on Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators . That should stop the unsolicited PMs. You may want to also turn off Visitor Messages from users not on your contact list also. See this thread for other options regarding privacy - New TTD Features

Regarding bitrates and such..... sometimes it may help to look at some PMs as users trying to be helpful. If you are new to authoring (sorry if you aren't, I don't know you), then you may want to try to look at those PMs as users trying to help you get the most out of your video transfers. I know sometimes people come across as seeming to be demanding, but oftentimes they are just trying to help you make great videos.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes