View Single Post
Old 2005-06-23, 07:36 PM
You are TOO

Re: EAC and Nero StartSmart

Go through the steps to do a test rip or burn and see if you have the option to enable/disable shut down/restart. If you do, then the two options on the General tab refer to when that burn/rip option is enabled. I hope that made it more clear. I've seen simliar set-ups before, it's just that I can't explain it clearly - especially when you're unfamiliar with the program and I can't check it out because I don't have the drive installed. EAC won't let me "go through the motions" without a drive.

I noticed on the Tools/Write-CDR menu option, when you click it, there is an "Options" button. It may be there that the option box I refer to is located. The "Options" box is grayed out for me, as well as most of the menu choices, so I can't give more info than that.

EDIT: Maybe another way to put it would be: Somewhere on a page in EAC, there will be a check box that will say something to the effect of, "Check here if you want EAC to shut-down/restart after finishing the burn/rip process.

IF that check box is checked, EAC will do whatever it is that you chose on the General tab. If it is not checked, what you chose on the General tab will be irrelevent.

That's about the best I can explain how I "think" it works. Go through the motions, as I said, and read all options you get and look for something that seems to fit in with what I said. If it still doesn't make sense, maybe someone who knows will be by soon to help. I'm just trying to get you going sooner

Last edited by Ted; 2005-06-23 at 07:42 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes