View Single Post
Old 2007-02-07, 10:13 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Firewalled--nothing works

If you have correctly set up a static IP (as outlined on portforward.com ) and then followed the step-by-step instructions to forward your ports, then I'm not sure why you are still firewalled unless you are torrenting somewhere where you do not have access to the main router (work, university, etc). Is 63156 the port that was recommended to use? I just wonder because I don't recall seeing portforward recommending a port that high before.

As for your rates... you are downloading four shows at the moment. I'm not sure what your normal download and upload speeds are (have you ever done a speed test to see?), but you need to remember that it gets divided among all the torrents you are currently on. Two of yours showed about 5-10 up/down, the other two were below 5. Also, don't forget that the tracker only updates your stats every 40 minutes or so.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes