View Single Post
Old 2007-11-04, 07:57 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Bad Data from Tracker - Again

Hey Jon, I just looked at your seed. Your last post said
Quote:
I just got all of the files re-built, assembled and the torrent file created and I am still getting an error reading: "Bad data from tracker - bad encoded data" and the connection color shows gray (as in not connected). My other torrents are behaving OK, so I am a little stumped. Will try to fix and get this opened up so the folks who are connected can upload.
Are you trying to seed the show with a new torrent file that you created? If the new torrent file you created was not uploaded onto the tracker by doing a new upload page, then you will get a tracker error. So, I would suggest you try to upload the new torrent file by going to the upload page and then don't forget to download the torrent file from the thread in order to seed the show (because, once again, if you don't, then you will get a tracker error). Just hit the Report this Post button on your old thread, , and ask the Mods to remove the torrent if you are going to reupload this show.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes