View Single Post
Old 2008-12-14, 02:39 PM

Misunderstanding between Garth & Christoph

We had a PM communication between Garth and Christoph who did bad trader alerts about each other (Garth started calling Christoph a bad trader) and finally found the reason why:

this shares a little more light now....
FIRST OF ALL: both never did a trade whith each other - thatīs what Garth confirmed right now, too.
Indeed it might be true that Garth wrote several e-mails to Christoph asking about setting up a trade, but what I guess is that somehow - I donīt know why all his messages were directed to Christoph's Spam Filter.

From my point of view the majority of all taders forums are having a definition for BAD TRADERS in mind - and thatīs traders, who arrange trades by e-mail, fix with the other trader what they want, but never send their part of the trade to the other trader.

AND THAT'S WHY I WAS UPSET MYSELF READING GARTH's POST. Because I never did things like that. Just was a victim of these bad traders myself several times...

Anyhow....itīs a classical misunderstading - I guess both are good traders but definitely had a different understanding about a BAD TRADER.

So - whatīs your definition of a bad trader ?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes