View Single Post
Old 2008-03-02, 07:32 PM

New Seagate hard drive-questions

Hi. I am fairly new here and am hooked on this great site! I am a newbie so bear with me. Here's my dilema. A computer tech put in a new 150 gb hard drive in our computer last year. This was prior to me learning about bit Torrents. I have eaten away our hard drive to 60 gb. I would like to keep downloading/uploading shows at a greater pace but know I will run out of space. I don't have anything from my computer backed up or saved at the moment. I have all of our pictures, quick books for business, music on this one hard drive. I just picked up a Seagate Free Agent Pro 750 gb. drive that was on sale at best Buy for $160. I was wondering, can I do all of my torrent downloading and uploading from this external drive? so I don't eat up any more space on my internal drive? Is it as easy as moving or copying my Azureus program to this external drive? I also have my Itunes on a seperate internal 40 gb drive(this came with the computer). I have 17 gb left on that and have lots more music I want to import to Itunes. I'm guessing I can transfer my Itunes to the new external drive? I know these may be very basic questions for some of you but thanks for any help you could offer me.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes