View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 07:00 PM
TTD VIP

Re: Should we ban thoughtless leechers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate View Post
Look again. I said and as a Taper you don't owe anyone anything
You see, I have mostly agreed with all of your rants about said topic. I even tried to explain I was more referring to the collectors, not the tapers.

OK, I looked again.

What difference who it is that's "hoarding"? The taper or someone who got a copy directly from the taper, no difference. It's none of your business.

Carping about "hoarding" is tantamount to whining about entitlement issues. Your entitlement issues are poking out here.

So I went and I looked again.....I wasn't able to tell that you "was more referring to collectors", because you didn't use that word, "collectors".

I apologize for not immediately knowing what you meant.

I'll try to do better next time in translating your written words from what it is that you really are thinking.

Forgive me for not knowing immediately. I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate View Post
It's OK, I did the exact same thing in the Jerry thread I started. One little word changes the whole meaning.
You meant, like the omission of the word "collectors" ??

Ok. Then I apologize again for not knowing what words were omitted.

Sorry, my bad... I thought you were tossing down the gauntlet when you proclaimed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate
Hoarders Suck.
I didn't try to read what you say you meant, I read only the written words there and I thought you meant what you clearly said.

Again I apologize profusely.

But I will continue "hoarding" whatever the fuck I wanna hoard, whether I taped it myself OR if I got it from someone else. And it's still nobody else's fucking business... Again, I don't need permission nor approval. Nobody else needs permission nor approval from the Brain Police on this issue.

Oh, and I certainly would NEVER know what was said in a "Jerry" thread, because I don't give a fuck about no "Jerry" and I don't read anything like that... unless Jerry has got "Tom" with him. Then it's interesting to me.

Quote:
Before this totally goes off course once again, could we come back to the topic, please?
Again I apologize.

Please, please... by all means, please get back to your topic.

Sorry I ever disturbed this private flame fest again.

I'll tip out now and let you get this thread back to vehemently hating vladsmythe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!

Last edited by freezer; 2009-05-12 at 07:02 PM. Reason: trying to apologize
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes