View Single Post
Old 2007-12-12, 06:58 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn5150 View Post
everytime i dl a torrent from this site i cant seem to seed it back 1.1 . now, if i d/l a torrent from another site it seeds it back automatically 1.1 within a day or 2. im usin winxp sp2 with firefox and utorrent. pls help, afraid of getting banned.... ive even tried to set my ratios manually and that dont work either.
I would post about this in your own thread in Technobabble. It sounds like you may have an ISP like comcast who is using Sandvine. If so, do a search in this forum and you will find information about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul56 View Post
I've noticed a few times that the stats were way off, but with my ratio I wasn't all that concerned. But I do have a question regarding updating the stats, sometimes they update on a regular basis and sometimes they are 3-4 hours old. On my computer I can manually update the tracker, on a service that I use I cannot. Is it possible to have a way to update the stats manually on TTD, perhaps from the profile page. Thanks.
The only way to get the tracker to see your stats is to have your bittorrent client talk to it. If your client doesn't tell the tracker what is going on, then it can't update anything. Make sure you have DHT turned off because if it is on, then you are bypassing the tracker and again, the tracker won't be able to update your stats.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes