View Single Post
Old 2006-05-24, 11:27 PM
onemysticlove

Thumbs up Re: Passkey Tracker coming on Wednesday....

Kudos to Lynne and the rest of the staff! Undergoing such a dramatic change isn't easy for any kind of staff. As members, we are lucky to have staff blessed with the foresight to make a change for the better. My most recent error in my 4.4.1 BitTorrent for Mac client reads as follows:

Critical: Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker: info_hash error : torrent not registered with this tracker

I'm working on the Project Midnight Sunrise torrent: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=19876

Before everything went down today, I had downloaded 15 Gigs out of the 25.6. This evening, I used Azureus, but two thjngs occurred I was not happy with: 1) Azureus only reported me as having downloaded 9 Gigs, and 2) I was reported as firewalled and unbelievably slow, when, on average, I hit 200 Kbs. I have downloaded numerous new torrents, and even for BitTorrent, it says I have only downloaded 13 Gigs instead of my 15. I just thought I'd post my most recent development. I'm being patient, because deep down inside, I know that this change will ensure my receiving the Project Midnight Sunrise, a torrent I want so bad, that I haven't downloaded any thing but the Project for close to a week now.

Thankyou Staff for being great and working on this problem so acutely,
Okemo
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes