View Single Post
Old 2005-07-08, 08:42 PM
You are TOO

Re: Newbie Q: Interrupted Torrent

I'm not famlilar with that client and how it stores downloads. What I'd do, if you have the hard drive space, is COPY those two folders to a temporary location until you get this figured out. That way, you won't lose the files accidentally. After you get the whole show, you can then delete the copy.

The reason the one folder is so large is because you said you nearly downloaded the show in full. The other 0 KB files are the ones you're mising and still need to download.

ONLY IF you've copied the folders (I hope you had the room), open your client and look at the options for where it might say where you want the downloaded files to be saved. Point it to the original two folders that you made a copy of. You may need to use the "Open Torrent" command to get the option to specify the place to save. According to uhclem, that should do it - and I agree (not that I would know better, mind you) - it just makes sense. If you were not able to copy the files, please wait for a definite solution so you don't have to start from the beginning again because of an error in the instructions.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes