View Single Post
Old 2008-09-30, 06:22 PM

Re: Some uploading questions

Hey I just noticed something.

I'm building my new .torrent file to do an upload for tradersden. In T.L.H. I see there is an option for "Peers source" that is set to "single tracker". I never paid this any mind b4 but looking now I see it has options for "multiple trackers".

Am I right in assuming that I could have selected "multiple trackers" on that when I first seeded this to Dime and then (somehow) seeded it on BOTH Dime and Tradersden at the SAME time? (Going up to each site seperately & using my same .torrent file to start the upload to both places)?

Also does that mean that people that would then connect to me from Dime, and also from Tradersden, then all share the files amongst EACH other regardless of where they came from - or would the Dime users be segregated from the TD users? If they all connect together then that must mean that we can get these out faster right? Regardless of that (whether the connections are segrated by tracker) I may want to just seed some stuff that way going forward, get the shows out to more people, faster, get my ratio up here too all at the same time. Or is there something I am overlooking about that and it has some kind of drawback? (I am new to all this). Or am I just totally confused (yes I am new to all this!)
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes