View Single Post
Old 2006-05-22, 09:44 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Question about seeding

Well, how many seeds and how many leechers are there? I have something similar happen to me on another site where they ratio enfoce also and I've noticed strange things too. One show that I just finished downloading a couple of days ago has 33 seeds and 13 leechers and I am connected to noone. I have a ratio of about .1 on it because it will never connect me! On the other hand, another torrent from there has 50 seeds and 2 leechers and I am connected to one of those leechers and I'm uploading at about 20 KB/s and have a ratio of over 1.5. They don't show Peer Lists on that site though, so I can't see if it is a firewall issue or not (I'm not firewalled, I'm just wondering if a bunch of the peers are). Anyway, the point of my ramble is that sometimes trackers are just plain weird. You can't explain why they do what they do.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes