View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 03:23 AM
Recording/Mastering Engineer

Icon4 Re: Bad person? : ballsdeep

By "the list" I'm meaning the imaginary list of stuff that trustthex would need to get done. So, sure you were on that list, and obviously pushed WAY down that list by acting like a bit of an asshat...

Dude, no offense really meant since I've never MET you personally or had any kind of dealings with you directly, but I've been reading of you a bit around here and another popular board you were forcibly removed from recently (if I remember it correctly), and to me it looks like you can erupt into being a real sore dickhead sometimes. A real hot headed guy that is quick to have his blood boil over.

On the flip side to that, I don't really know trustthex either. Maybe he's a giant douchebag intent on ripping off unsuspecting tapers. But, he's not being disrespectful - he's just trying to deal with some extra bullshit in life that I suspect you've never had to fathom...

It reminds me of a song lyric, somehow... :
"..You were in a car crash, and you lost your hair..."
When Ringo realizes he's been upset over nothing, and sheepishly admits that he overreacted too quickly when there was a bigger explanation that really covered all the reasons that he was upset...
Except that you just dig your heels in and talk louder!

I think you need to re-assess your situation - look at it from a human point of view. If your wife or girlfriend (or your right hand if that's as close as you get to a girlfriend...) were suddenly in the hospital and it was gonna be a life or death scene - would you REALLY be worried too much about some random dude 2000 miles away with some silly recordings of him standing in an audience at a concert? Where would YOUR priorities lie at that point?

Just think about that for a minute. Your life might be changing in profound ways you can't imagine. You're thinking "shit, this could end in a funeral..." and it sucks. Are you REALLY gonna be that concerned anymore with some stupid tape trade?

I really hope that trustthex's friend is alright.

Grow up, and get some better mics!