View Single Post
Old 2011-01-26, 11:27 PM
Giver of Zero Fucks

Re: Why don't you visit the Lounge @ TTD? (public poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate View Post
Do I need to say it......
A handful of people have already said it in your sig

Brian, you have modded before. Do you not see any problem with the current rules and the way they are enforced, or even the layout of the sub-forums?

Everyone keeps thinking that it is a whole new set of rules that I am suggesting. Only a couple of tweaks to the already existing set of rules and blanket enforcement regardless of who it is breaking them. And to look into the layout of the sub-forums and mod powers within certain areas, as opposed to every mod popping in and enforcing the lounge rules how they interpret them and often different than the actual mod there and also some are regularly breaking them there too.

This is a logical place to start if anything is to be done. Added mods only if it gets to be too much, which is likely because whenever any changes are made, people like to oppose it and go the other way.
I was just responding to the poll question that popped up when I logged in, the poll itself was flawed. If I had a little history before I was asked to vote... Most mods hate me so I voted no...
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes