View Single Post
Old 2010-03-19, 03:28 PM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

"Deja Vu all over again"....yeah and again and again and again.

Don't dismiss what DeucePro brings to the table. He is the only person that most of us old schoolers trust to tranfer our stuff. He is the gateway to get all the old vids from those of us that were filming before the internet was in existence. I'll be Deuce is sitting on more uncirculated stuff than everyone on this site combined. That's not meant to brag or put him on a pedestal. What its meant to do is get the point across that we WANT TO CIRCULATE ALL THIS STUFF!!!!

What insentive do we have to do so when we get so much grief for uploading???

Most of this is just nit-picking to get people upset. Some of it is from sellers and hoarders who are making money or dont wanna see upgrades surface.

I personally don't wanna hoard, neither does Deuce. He is always encouraging me to upload. He had talked me in to uploading a 3 cam Ozzy from 96 that I dont think is circulated just last week but I got a bunch of bullshit when I uploaded the Tool 3 cam master that I decided against it.

Why can't everyone just say "thanks, this is great" and move on or just PM Deuce. He's the easiest fuckin guy on earth to get along with.

He just is. This is a shame.