View Single Post
Old 2010-02-18, 11:32 AM
Dum duh dum dumm

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

I have a lineage question. I pm'd a mod but haven't heard a reply yet. Forgive me for the duplication.

Regarding a 4 disc set of Gillian Welch early material, I posted a question in the lossy/not lossy thread here:http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=79940

It appears to be OK to torrent yet I have no known lineage other than I grabbed it from another site as FLACs. A friend sent me a link to some artwork which yielded a bit of info on the 4th disc, saying it was a handheld walkman recorder for that show.

How may I properly torrent this set of music which I believe will be happily received by the legions of fans here? It is thanks to one member getting me into that particular site that I was able to find this gem, and I'd like to pay it forward/back by sharing the fileset here first, then taking it to another popular site.

Thanks for reading!
Dave

Oops! Just got a reply from Mod JamesKG... says it's a no-go. Would it be OK to just seed the 4th disc with the limited info I do have, and a "caveat emptor" along with it?

Sorry for any trouble and thanks again. If it's still no good, I'll just put up some of my other masters to say thanks. Just trying to spread the love of Gil...

Last edited by stripeydave; 2010-02-18 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes