View Single Post
Old 2008-02-10, 08:42 PM
Digital Slave

Question Share Ratio Display

Greetings All,

I have a relatively minor (in the grand scheme...) issue and figured I'd pose a query here to see if I can't gain some enlightenment &/or guidance in helping to resolve...

I've recently started taking advantage of hopping on some of the torrents hosted here (MAD props for the diversity of genres offered herein guys!!) & have downloaded a few shows. I've thusfar managed like a 2 to 1 share ratio, as I respect the premise & do my best to keep that seed count up as warranted.

However, my issue is in that my down/up/share ratio amounts aren't being displayed by my user name. I've had no issues with the torrents themselves, all seems to be fine in that regard. But the lack of display info I guess you could say troubles me in that it may be indicative of a larger issue...

I can't surmise the cause, thus the post. For what it's worth, I use BitTorrent 6.0.1 (having just updated from previous version...) & I'm on a broadband line with Comcast.

So, any suggestions &/or wisdom offered will be gratefully appreciated. Like I said, in the grand scheme, more an inconvenience really than an issue per se. But all the same, at the least I want to be able to represent my true share ratio publicly so as to avoid potentials flamings.

Thanks for the space & assistance folks & keep it all in the groove.

Paz Y Musica,
E
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes