View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 07:31 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Why don't you visit the Lounge @ TTD? (public poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_kate View Post
The thread was edited by Craig in the way he does, James scolded him and then Lynne laid down the law. Even that alone is enough to take a look at my comments regarding staff. But in the end they should at least be consistent, and the group should get along as a whole. Seems that is not the case here.
But, what you didn't see was that yes, some posts were moved to the thread in The Lounge, and then I asked Staff to please let me mod these threads and I was told No Problem. It wasn't some big debate that had to happen. Usually I welcome the help modding this forum, but I was trying to watch these two threads myself this time and hadn't stated that to Staff.

I would say that we do get along as a whole. I'm not saying we don't have disagreements though, because we do. But, for the most part, they stay pretty civil and get worked out. How can you not take a group of random people and put them together and not have disagreements though? I think if you took anyone on Staff and had them run the site, it would be different than how it is now. Different is not necessarily bad. We just all have different opinions on things. But, nobody gets upset if the decision goes right when they wanted left. Just like, if we change things in The Lounge, no one will have a hissy fit if they were against the change.

I honestly think TTD has pretty cool Staff.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes