View Single Post
Old 2008-12-13, 03:49 AM
St Annie

Question Re: This is a Mac question too..... and a vote of thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawel View Post
Check your PM box. ...and both don't forget to seed what you downloaded to keep your share ratio well balanced aka karma
Dear Pawel and all others who have offered advice so far, ree seeding I have read the FAQ on DVD Video Bit Torrent Seeding Policy and the sub-topic of How to Create a Video Seed and I'm sorry, I simply don't know where to start..... All I know is that I have a show that I have been able to download from this site and whilst it was downloading, I think there were some other people uploading from what I had (would that be right), but I have no idea how to keep my karma in good stead as Pawel says....

I am more than willing to learn but I will need some help. Obviously I am not offering something new but rather offering something I already have, but I just don't know how to do even that....

I'm really sorry, but I guess everyone had to start somewhere. The documents were very clear but I still don't understand what I need to do.

Can you help, so I can remain a good member of this community which has already made me feel very welcome.

Thanks Annie
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes