View Single Post
Old 2010-11-09, 11:33 PM
TTD VIP

Re: Can 'audio watermarks' be banned...?

Millard didn't add sounds to his recordings... I assume you are familiar with tape marking..[/quote]

Very familiar with tape markings, and YOU have no idea what I did to some of those masters before I "released' them, Captain Entitlement.

So YOU need to quit pretending to be an expert on Mike Millard recordings or on and my Freezer tapes.

Why don't you just stick to talking about the recordings YOU personally made, jimmy-jam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
Your whistle happened at the show. It was there.
Prove it, jimmy.........PROVE it happed that way in every instance.

You can't and know it, Cap.n.

Quote:
Millard was the taper. I wish he didn't mark.. but that was his business. He wasn't yelling "MIKE MILLARD" into a teac as he made copies.
You have no idea. Millard absolutely detested non-taping traders. You and yours would have been low man on the Millard totem-pole.

And if he had lived, YOU know he would have denounced the torrent communities and sites.

YOU know this is true. Mike Millard would have called out you and the entitlement community repeatedly.

Quote:
no one but a fucking imbecile would do some shit like that.
Any future FREEZER releases from this point out will include new markings --- go ahead and ban 'em... See if I give a fuck, jimmy-jam.

No one but an imbecile would ban any future releases from my stash.

You have no idea what's in there, and as they slowly leak out, you ain't got the balls to ban my recordings.

But let's see you put your money where your mouth is, James-KY.

Ban 'em, please.

Make your promouncement that you are going to ban any future freezer recordings to surface will be banned at TTD from this point forward, OK? Starting now, Tuesday, November 9, 2010....OK?

I sent out a package last week with some unreleased and uncirculated recordings.

Go ahead and ban 'em.

.....if the person who got 'em isn't already disgusted with the raqmpant entitlement running loose, as exemplified in this thread alone.

AND I'll make a point of offeriung the YES recording from September 29, 1972, recorded in New Orleans Municipal Auditorium, from the same seats where I recorded Led Zeppelin in 1973.

It will be marked audibly, I'm working on it now.

I dare you to ban it.

OR..........You can put up your personal recordings of YES from 1972, jimmy jam. Or your YES recordings from any year....or the Alice in Chains recording you made last month, OK?

Good luck with all that, jimmy.