View Single Post
Old 2007-09-18, 06:17 PM
Bass Aficionado

Question about editing torrent thread

I want to delete a torrent I posted because it turned out to have gaps. I don't want anyone else to download it that way. It's been up about a week and I went to edit post and didn't see a delete thread option. Can I get it pulled please. Here's the link.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=45212

Maybe also quote this as an explanation.

"This torrent has large between tracks. It was an error on my part and I am truly sorry to all of you who spent time and ratio downloading it. Please do not share this bad version with anyone. The problem with the gaps has been fixed and the show will be reposted ASAP. Thank you for all the replies and downloads and please accept this apology and look for the fixed version soon. Thank you"

Thank you

We were brash young fellows'. I was always hanging with the older crowd anyway. The musicians were the Hip Cats, and I was hanging with them anyway. I Just started out real early. We were just so happy to be playing with James Brown. We wouldn't have dared asked for any writer's credits, we didn't know anything about that.

When we got with George, he didn't care what was happening. He liked how crazy we were looking and dressing. I kinda liked being with George more so at the time, because George let us do what we wanted to do. But I needed both lessons.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes