View Single Post
Old 2008-03-25, 05:00 PM
sweet

Smile Re: CD/DVD Recovery Programs wanted

Maybe I explained it wrong from the start. When I first put in the DVD a couple of weeks ago & burned 2 folders of Zeppelin it stopped halfway & said "some files could not be copied... data may be damaged or corrupt". This has happended before & I would run Scan Disc to recover the whole DVD & throw bad one away. For some reason this data/dvd became corrupt, when it does it ruins the sessions on my DVD & I can't see anything new or previously burned. I might be using the wrong terminology, if that is the case what is happening when I get that error & what is Scan Disc doing to recover my files? Nucleus & IsoBuster ran a check on this DVD & found the folder & all it's files, but because it's trial only checks & doesn't recover, i don't know if it works. So basically I get the error about the data being damaged or corrupt & I used Scan Disc in the past with success until this DVD. I thought I was using the right terminology, but maybe I'm muxing corrupt DVD & corrupt Data together & I shouldn't be?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes