View Single Post
Old 2008-03-25, 03:54 PM
sweet

Red face Re: CD/DVD Recovery Programs wanted

For this particular DVD I am seeing nothing. Once I put the DVD in, Windows brings up an empty directory. It does say I have 1.12GB left on it, but it shows 0 files. I know what I have on it, I use Advanced Disk Catalog on my DVD's to keep track of what's on what. When I use IsoBuster it shows me it found the directories of my Zeppelin & even shows me each file in the directory!... but in order to get ANY info off it I must pay.

Like I said though, I have no problem with buying a program... but I cannot buy 2 to 3 programs to try & see if it works, I would like to find a trial software or someone who has had some luck with a certain program.

Someone wrote to me & mentioned CDRoller & on the website it does have a 14day trial, but I don't know if there are any limitations. When I get home I will try this software & hopefully I will be all set, but in the meantime I would still like to see what other people have used with success or not.

Howardec...

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes