View Single Post
Old 2008-12-19, 09:58 PM

Re: Bad Trader - Maidencolorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by queen86 View Post
I have made a trade with Mark who goes by the name maidencolorado. He is also the mediator of this site. We made a trade in June 2008 and he has received my package at the end of June. I have not received my package yet!! He tells me he has sent the package 2 times then at Thanksgiving in Nov 2008 he said he will do everything he can to send me another package. Here we are it's Dec 19/08 and still no package. It does not take this long for a package to come to Canada from the USA. A lot of people praise this guy as a great trader and yet I still have not received anything. I am not the only person who has problems with maidencolorado click this link to see another complaint. http://z10.invisionfree.com/Maiden_f...howtopic=24088

If Mark is such a great trader he should do everything possible to send me my disk right now.
Hi Queen86,
no Maidencolorado is NOT mediator here
but i think a better communication between you and him was imperative before to create a "bad trader" thread

Antinea hit the nail on the head. The big CAVEAT with snail mail is communication. I live in Canada and trade with many friends in the USA. There is no issue sending packages. One thing I noticed is that the cost from Canada is higher to send to the USA...Unfortunate part of our postal system up here. Maidencolorado states that he will be out of commission until January 2009. Hold tight until then.

Here is something folks might not be used too. I send packages to folks with NO return expected...
Together we shall go until we die, my, my, my
An inspiration's what you are to me, inspiration, look and see
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes