View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 01:29 PM
IC Elvis & hear God on my iPod

Location: Latitude: 52,3500°, Longitude: 4,9167°, Altitude: High
Re: Torrent file only checks up to 99.9%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
I can only think of one thing that could happen - if you have a file still open and created the md5 and torrent file while it was opened and then uploaded it,... I'm not sure that is what happened, but I think it is one way this could happen.
Lynne, I don't think a changed text file or md5 is the problem here, like I said in my first post, these files get checked OK, it are the IFO and BUP files that are giving me problems. Also in time I made it a second nature to save and close all files before creating the torrent file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedwacker View Post
Did you burn the contents of the video folders to a dvd ...
Nope I didn't burn anything here, just copy/pasted the files to an external HD and checked the md5 file after copying.

That's what is baffling me here, that when I verify the md5 file all checksums of all the VIDEO_TS files do match. So you would think that the problem would lie in the torrent file somewhere. Any way I am not going to worry about it too much any more because the leech is gone. When I see that this torrent has an other seed I'll just download the IFO and BUP files from that seed again and see what happens then.

Thanks for the input people!