View Single Post
Old 2008-08-10, 10:45 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Newbie needs help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
I'm weighing all of my options now as far as getting high speed internet. I know that I need this first. I have a DVD-Rom so I'll look into getting a burner as well. I'm wondering if one of the new lite speed external DVD burners will work. I just saw them advertised in Smart Computing. I also have a 40 gig harddrive in my PC and I'm not sure if that's enough. Lot's of things to consider here. I'll keep scouring traders den for info and help, you guy's have pointed me in the right direction and I thank you.
If your goal is to start getting video shows, you don't necessarily need to have high speed internet, but you will need a DVD burner. You can do trading through the mail (how many of us started out), you can see if B&Ps are being offered, and you can join Vines. None of those things require downloading and it's a great way to get a collection started.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes