View Single Post
Old 2006-05-14, 04:23 PM

Question Really Really need some help...

To whomever decides to help me out - thanks in advance.

I run Windows XP, use Comcast Cable for ISP, have NO ROUTER, and I run Azureus as my BT client (and its updated and all...).

I am firewalled, currently trying to resolve the NAT error on Port # 61234.
I added this port for Azureus in my Windows Firewall, and also on my third party firewall (Karpersky Anti Hacker) that simply came with my Anti-Virus program, Azureus has been approved for ANY internet activity, and its directory is ignored by my Virus Scaning program.

Since I have no router, I'm really at a loss here, and have DL'd over 280GB and uploaded over 450GB so its not like i use the site sparingly, and also... there was a period of time when i wasn't firewalled, I think an Azureus update may have changed this, but i've been trying to fix the problem for so long that i forget how i had this set up right. I tried another Torrent clints, e.g. Bit Comet and that wouldn't work either.

Please help, I'm missing some serious downloads, and don't like being the subject of the "FORWARD YOUR PORTS!!!" posts.

Thanks a lot - my email is also [email protected] if anybody wishes to send some help there.

Thanks again and please please please someone help me.

B
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes