View Single Post
Old 2008-07-28, 07:16 PM
roomful

Re: people who sell shows....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five View Post
sure you authored some dvds and changed the audio, roomful, just like I play guitar better than Jimi Hendrix except I'm very shy and only do it when I'm alone in the house
I don't care whether you believe me. It's a piece of cake to synch two digital audio sources together when the DAUD had already been synched to the VHS camera audio. It makes a nice matrix. I haven't messed around with time stretching yet, dunno that I ever will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five View Post
the more you talk your nonsense the more it makes ppl want to add those messages. its not like we only accept DVDs that have 'do not sell' somewhere in the video/menu, everybody can add it or not add it. so all you can do about it is author a DVD yourself and not add the 'do not sell' message. see, isn't that simple?
Really, the reason more people are using scrolls is because of little old me? Gee I thought is was because of the bootleggers.

All I can do about it is author a different show, cuz low gen VHS isn't easy to come by, and I can't tape a 20 year old show.

It isn't nonsense when people are selling stuff online with "do not buy or sell" messages, no matter what you might think.