View Single Post
Old 2008-01-25, 02:28 AM

Re: Bad Trader/Seller: Sam Brock / Samual Logan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel brock View Post
Ha ha ha ha! If you want to trade with me you should find out for yourselves. Talking about me on a thread won't do a thing. If you're afraid of getting ripped or afraid of me not answering your e-mails then let's not waste my time. The funny thing is that people come to me all the time and complain. They don't like my prices, they don't like how i did the shows. Let's be honest some people are just too anal when it comes to trading. I've been ripped off too and if there were ANY mistakes in anyone's bag, it wasn't my intention. I copy the shows the same way they were made for me. Excuse me for not noting that the last song is cut, the audio was recorded in DAT or the fact that I cannot make screen shots. We're not buddies, this is business. All I can say is that if you contact me then you will be sending first. This is everyone's rule. I got people e-mailing me each day and im on a shit load of threads just like this one. There will ALWAYS be other trades.

Best,
GII
wow, nice speech...
but there is still one problem:
you ripped me off 3 Rage Against The Machine DVDs in 2006

if you do not remember this trade/ripp off i can post the complete email history starting with setting up the trade and ending with the email where you told me "fuck you"

we can still work this out if you want.. i will delete this post and the other posts where i say you are a bad trader, when you are ready for sending me my 3 shows.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes