View Single Post
Old 2006-07-02, 01:40 PM

probably good to go....

but I'd like a second opinion.

Okay, here's the backstory. In september of 2003, my then girlfriend now soon to be wife got me a show in a trade. it was about six months after the show happened, so i'm fairly certain it's a relatively low gen copy. the show hasn't made it's way around loslessly yet. it has made the rounds lossy (which is my fault. I didn't want to piss in the pool with an unknown gen source lossless show when the taper should be around here somewhere..., but a lot of people wanted to hear this show, and I finally caved and mp3d). after about three years of on and off searching I've given up on finding the taper and figure I might as well just seed what i have. I'm the only one with this show listed on db.etree.org, I haven't seen it show up on dime or here, and haven't seen anything about it on any message boards... but before I do that, I'd just like to make sure that this doesn't look too bad... it doesn't look like mp3 to me, but I'm not a pro at spotting this stuff.

So, without further adeu..

20 or so second sample of track 10
eac spectral analysis of track 3
eac frequency analysis of track 3
cool edit pro spectral analysis of track 10
cool edit pro frequency analysis of track 10

yes, I know the audio quality of the sample is atrotious. the entire show is like that. levels are blown out, almost every song begins and ends with mic shuffling. but it is the only source of the show and is most certainly better than nothing.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes