View Single Post
Old 2008-01-23, 04:34 PM

How To Help Re-Seed, and Other Random Questions

OK, I have searched high and low in the archives and I can't seem to find the specific answers to my questions. So I did look for quite a while before I posted these questions...also I am kind of a n00b at creating torrents in the fashion that they would need to be made here and using the Traders Little Helper tool but I am reading....

Anyhoo, here are my questions....

I have downloaded this torrent already
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...t=makings+rain
and was seeding it for quite a while and then I burned it to a DVD to watch and then I removed it from my hard drive to make room for other stuff. I know how to use Clone DVD to pull the files off of the disk I burned but....

Q1.
If I wanted to help seed this torrent again here how would I go about doing this?

-also the original folder I downloaded it to is gone

Q2.Say I downloaded something somewhere else and I think it's the same show or whatever here and I wanted to help seed the show here, how would I go about doing that?

Q3.With all of the .torrent files being labeled so differently how do some of you keep your stuff organized? Especially since you can't change anything about the torrent file, not even the folder name...right?

I think that is all the questions I have for now.

Also, just wanted to say Thanks for this FREAKIN' SWEET COMMUNITY you have here. Everybody is very gracious and helpful in the sharing of music and information and I REALLY appreciate it. It's certainly nice to enhance my music collection in such a wonderful way so 'S everyone

Hopefully I've made my questions clear. And if you have questions about my questions just let me know.
Thanks again all....

Last edited by dcbullet; 2008-01-23 at 04:46 PM. Reason: fix link
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes