View Single Post
Old 2022-09-05, 04:20 PM

Re: Firewall Problem Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
I see you currently trying to download 5 differenent Bob Dylan shows. You are showing up as firewalled and using port 64541. You should be able to check in your torrent client and see if that port is firewalled or not. If it says you aren't, then don't worry about it. However, since you are only showing as trying to download torrents, you are not doing any activity that would make your ratio go up at all.
Thanks for you reply.

I use Vuze, I just checked the preferences but no luck understanding how to check if that port is firewalled, but let me understand, why would it be firewalled all of a suddend? As I was downloading and downloaded other torrents the previous days... so, I tend to think I'm not but what's the point if I result firewalled on the site? why shouldn't I worry about it? How do I manage to complete the torrents if I'm firewalled? currently I'm not getting the "limts" message I was getting before, from Vuze, I get an "ok", but at the same time I result firewalled here...

and I'd love to participate and seed but is that possible if I'm firewalled? and if I'm not, what else can I do to improve the ratio? I don't think I have anything to create any new torrents for the website...
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes