View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 07:40 PM
TTD Staff

Original seeders using Azureus - problems seeding at first?

Both Graham and I have experienced problems if we are the original seeders (uploaders) of a show. If we upload the torrent/thread, then download the torrent from the thread and open the torrent with Azureus, it always gives an error the first time and won't seed. I've actually had to do this three times before in order to get the show to seed. (The error is that the passkey is invalid). If I wait several minutes and then open the torrent again (after deleting it from Azureus), it will finally not show that error and will go into seed mode. We both make the torrents using Azureus also (I'm thinking I'll experiment on my next seed by making the torrent with bittorrent and seeing if I still get the error right away.)

Both Graham and I are using OS 10.4 and Azureus 2.5.0.0. Have any other original seeders experienced this?

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes