View Single Post
Old 2010-03-19, 09:39 PM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner View Post
most tapers don't sit around posting about all the masters/upgrades we're sittin on...when i get around to it, i'll transfer and upload...simple as that

Exactly! I don't have a need to brag about what I have because, frankly, I have paid work I do that comes before my hobby. The other issue is much of the material I have I have not released for a reason, it's called my job and I like what I do so I tend to not want to jepordize it.

The Avril DVD that I authored at least one person feels anyone could have done "while sitting on the toilet", and that is a pretty wild comment coming from someone who has argued they don't do anything but make a new dub from an old source to a stand alone DVD recorder and send that DVD out to be "authored".

And I will take a moment to comment on one other comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabkisscrue
Twenty years in trading and you work in the entertainment industry and you have ZERO results to show for it.
I have more than 20 years on the industry and have a lot to show for it. But for you, someone who seems to have nothing much going on in their life other than a hobby, I guess it must be very hard to comprehend how you could walk into into a store, turn on the TV or sit in a darkened theatre and see my work, and not yours.