View Single Post
Old 2005-10-13, 12:03 PM
mgleason007

Re: What about a covers section?

I'm not going to sit here and bitch about the lack of support/help I get.

[rant]
One thing I will say though is that Google Adsense sucks ass. After two weeks I had roughly $30 in my account. I thought my money problems were finally solved but then just out of the blue they shut down my Adsense account and took all of the money because of "unauthorized activity" or some shit like that. I clicked on one ad on my site because I wanted to know what it was. Apparantly this is against their policy. What a bunch of crap.
[/rant]

Anyways, if you'd like to help out, I need a mod or two. The two that I've had haven't worked out too well. I also need donations. I will be bringing back the site without the forums tonight or tomorrow. Depending on how that goes it may be up and down. Something or someone is killing my MySQL db and it's taking up way too much memory after just an hour or so. Once that problem is fixed things will be back to normal (hopefully). If you'd like to help out, PM me here or email me (preferred) at mgleason007 [AT] bootleglist [DOT] [nospam] com

EDIT: Oh yes, I also need someone who's good at optimizing php code with a mysql database.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes