View Single Post
Old 2008-04-05, 03:03 PM

Re: Seeding / Ratios / Utorrent

U2Lynne
thanks so much for taking the time to respond to me.
i've grabbed maybe 100 or more shows from TTD over the year or so that i've been happy to know about the site. most are still in my Utorrent list and so i thought available for others by my seeding them.
I went to the "Current activity on tracker" list as you suggested and there were only 10 items in the list, 9 of which had a 0 in the L column.
1. The 10 in the Current activity on tracker list ... are those the only shows with a current active tracker?
2. Are you suggesting that the 100s of shows i have in Utorrent, and thus on my hard drive ... i should remove them since they don't have active trackers and thus won't ever help my ratio again?
3. How could i go thru the 100s of shows i have in the Utorrent list and compare them to a Leechers list to see which i should keep or not?
4. the many shows that appear in my "active" listing in Utorrent, when it's open .. it certains appears that people are able to access these shows since the UpSpeed column shows much activity ... what is this all about? are people accessing my shows via other torrent trackers but not via a TTD tracker that would help my ratio at TTD?
5. to help my ratio, should i just kind of start over, and only keep the most recent DLs i've gotten?
you get the picture on what i'm trying to accomplish here
i never ran across this before, it always appeared that my ratio was increasing because i was leaving Utorrent open often simply to seed.
thanks VERY much ... again

Last edited by bbarbh; 2008-04-05 at 03:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes