View Single Post
Old 2008-07-19, 01:24 PM

Re: Burning DVD torrents to DVD

Okay...I'm sorting through this thread and I'm not sure what's useful. So, I guess my first post will be a typically newbie one.

I have downloaded a DVD torrent from Dime, and in it I have IFO files, BUP files, and VOB files. They're called VIDEO_TS, VTS_01_0, etc. I have just downloaded a program called InfraRecorder to try and see what I need to do to burn these files to a DVD-R before I drop money on blank ones and just mess it up anyway.

When I add all the files into the "Disc Layout" menu from the :Explorer View", there's a little meter at the bottom that goes from 0 bytes to 702 MB. When I have all the files under the explorer view, this fills up completely after only a few files. The torrent was confirmed to be a show that would only require one disc, so I'm a bit lost.

So in summation, what do I do to get the files onto the disc and retain the menus that are already in the files, while still only using the one disc as previously stated?

The link to the torrent is http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=204851 in case you need anymore information. (The reason I know it only requires one disc stems from a comment on the torrent itself and talking to the person who had the idea to combine the MTV version and unedited version to one disc)
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes