View Single Post
Old 2008-07-19, 02:29 AM

Re: Burning DVD torrents to DVD

I think I know where the original starter of this thread is coming from.

I had been using Nero express together with DVD shrink (free for Windows XP uses and lower) to burn video_ts folder from this and other sites. I used the DVD shrink because I did not know how to get Nero express to burn the video_ts folder without using the DVD shrink program. When I read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lounge_act
there has to be a VIDEO_TS folder if you got it from here. actually every tracker should be like that.

i use ONES to burn. it even has an option that says "write video_ts"

you do not need any authoring app
I tried the ONES trial version and it worked fine. I did this because when I downloaded from another tracker site a video_ts folder and try to burn it using DVD shrink and Nero's express it didn't work. DVD shrink gave me an error because it could not find a file it expected.

So my question is now, when you say ONES or Nero, does Nero mean Nero express. In the past I haven't gotten Nero express to burn a video_ts folder. So is this possible with Nero's express. Or could I use Nero's express with something else free besides the DVD shrink and burn successfully when DVD shrink gives me an error of not finding a file it expects. The ONES trial version seem to work totally giving me a functional menu and all the DVD features you would expect.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes