View Single Post
Old 2007-05-27, 09:58 AM
Banned for excessive taping

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Well, here's my (really) last post on the subject...

I must admit that the wording I used to make my request not to seed my recording on Zomb might have been a bit harsh. I could have written a page long explanation, but I felt it was more important to stick with a short request and get the recordings out to the fans asap.

As a result of all that happened, I have voluntarily removed my requests from the torrent description posts. They're pointless now anyway since they have already been ignored.

However, I still feel it is my right to make a few simple requests in exchange for giving something away for free. If any requests may seem unreasonable to some people, that is their problem. It should actually be common courtesy for any human being to respect the wishes of other human beings. Unfortunately, this has not happened.

During the first hours of this fiasco, I have been contacted by a number of Zomb mods who asked my to explain my feelings towards Zomb to them. I did that via private messages. Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from most of them.