View Single Post
Old 2007-05-27, 01:45 AM

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmetheus
Just to clarify - that isn't entirely accurate in this instance. ZOMB's nose got bent out of shape when the original seeder decided to insult ZOMB in the description text of the torrent, explicitly stating that ZOMB sucks and that the show shouldn't be shared there. I will concede that having some ZOMB members proceed to upload the show on ZOMB as soon as possible was in poor taste, and not something I personally endorsed. It had nothing to do with the show not being posted to ZOMB first.

Anyway, other than that clarification - I completely agree with your comments regarding letting a torrent run its course where it is first uploaded.
Since I never have been to ZOMB (and now I have decided after all the e-drama I have no reason to ever visit there) I can only assume that it is their word against Sebastian's. Maybe he didn't want it to be there within hours of the first completed download....or maybe he doesn't want it there at all. I could care less because once you let a show out it is realisticly out of your control (and I think that Sebastian knew that!)......but as I stated it is not unreasonable to ask for the torrent to run it's course before posting it elsewhere. I'm tickled shitless that The Stooges & Heaven And Hell from Chicago that I taped is all over the internet with countless copies grabbed but I would have been a little pissed if the torrents was still extremely active where I originally posted them....that is why I re-seed The Stooges show here after 500+ copies was snatched @ Dime for those who are not a member.

As you can tell........I'm giving Sebastian the benifit of the doubt as I am not impressed with the childish behavior from the ZOMB supporters who have put in their 2 cents.